CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Rabu, 3 Jun 2009

presentation

The day for presentation was arrived.I felt quite confident and not really nervous as my friend did.Maybe because i had prepared and practiced before.The first group presented malay culture or specifically confinement.That topic was interesting as presented in english language.There were new word for me for example,midwife.The presentation ran smoothly without any problem.As they finished,few questions was asked and Miss Dila gave some comment.What i remember,she comment about the voice of the girls that was slow,the colour combination of the slide show,the pronouncation and also eye contact.Some of the girls just looked at the screen and forgetted about the audience.Then,the second group from the boys.Actually,our group wanted to go first but the boys were quick and we lost the chance.They presented egypt culture that was really unfamiliar for me especially about the long history.The words also weird and hard to pronounce it.Next,my group`s turn.Our topic was acupuncure in chinese culture.as i went to the front,i started to feel nervous.But i guess i was able to handle and hide it.That`s for what my friend told me.I was presenting typical acupuncture treatment that was quite long actually but i missed few points as i forgot it when i saw the audience.I guess our topic was very interesting as there were a lot of questions being asked.Poor the last group,they were having some problems with their programming.So,they were asked to use manual method by using the whiteboard.They chose indian culture about ayuverda and herbal treatment.They only take a little time as they were not memorized their points.Lastly,Miss Dila comment about the student`s blog.It must be formal,not too long and not too short.For the next class,she asked us to read unit one in the textbook.That`s all from me today.Wassalam....

0 ulasan: